These staff members serve residents in your building. You can ask them for information and for things you need.
visit an office
to speak with someone in person, you can:
- ask questions about your lease
- ask questions about your rent
- pay your rent
- request a transfer to a different unit
- get copies of Toronto Community Housing resident policies
- ask questions about your tenancy or account
- fill out forms to report a change in income, to complete your annual rent review, and to have someone move into or out of your home.