Get in touch with TCHC

On this page

    Already a tenant?  

    Contact Client Care 24/7 by calling them at 416-981-5500, emailing or by completing the online form below. Be sure to ask for a reference number when calling.

    You may also visit the tenant section of our website to find information that may answer your question.  

    Contact client care using this online form

    Visit a tenant service hub 

    Tenant service hubs are a "one-stop shop" for tenant related information where tenants can connect in-person for service. 

    Find your local tenant service hub.

    How to submit a Human Rights complaint 

    If you have a human rights complaint, please report your complaint through the interim Tenant human rights complaints procedure

    Contact the Community Safety Unit

    If you have a safety concern, contact the Community Safety Unit at 416-921-2323. In an emergency, always call 9-1-1. 

    Learn more about the Community Safety Unit.

    Are you a journalist?

    Contact our media team's dedicated media line.

    P: 416-737-1352

    Visit the newsroom for the latest news and community stories.

    Contact the Office of the Commissioner of Housing Equity (OCHE)

    This is an independent office whose goal is to make sure support and protections exist for seniors (age 59 and older) and vulnerable residents of Toronto Community Housing who face a loss of subsidy or eviction due to rental arrears.

    To contact OCHE, call 416-632-7999 or email To learn more, visit the OCHE website

    Head Office

    Toronto Community Housing

    931 Yonge Street
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    M4W 2H2