Be.Build.Brand. (B3) is a 12-week entrepreneurship program for TCHC tenants between the ages of 18 and 29. Participants are expected to attend weekly 3-hour sessions (6:00 to 9:00 p.m.) and two sessions per week leading up to the Pitch Night. The program supports entrepreneurial ideas and helps participants turn their ideas into viable business plans.
The program offers exposure to relevant entrepreneurship content, industry guest speakers, and the opportunity to pitch their ideas to a panel of judges for a chance to win seed funds for their business venture.
The program is hosted throughout a three-month period. A three-hour session is typically delivered once a week with some weeks having two sessions per week. Each program session takes place from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
What are the program benefits?
- Potential funding of up to $5,000 through Pitch Night Contest
- First Place - $5,000
- Second Place - $3,000
- Third Place - $2,000
- Potential opportunity to receive free branding and marketing from TrevorPeter marketing agency
- Access to Digital Main Street – website development and digital marketing consultation
- Actionable Business Plan through lean business model canvas
- Networking opportunities with industry mentors, guest speakers and Be.Build.Brand. alumni
- Weekly training and skill-building opportunities
Registration for 2023 is coming soon. For general inquiries or information on how to enroll, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-989-6932.
Thank you to the partners who make BeBe.Build.Brand. possible