By contacting or contributing to a Toronto Community Housing social media channel, you agree to:
- Be respectful of other users of this site.
- Stay on topic and not upload content or post a comment that is unrelated to the purpose of the channel.
- Not engage in harassment, personal attacks, or abuse toward individuals or organizations.
- Not use language that is discriminatory, hateful, or violent towards identifiable groups or that incites others to discriminate, practice hate or violence.
- Not break the law or encourage others to do so (this includes defamation, breaching privacy, breaching another person's intellectual property rights such as copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
- Not post personal information – work order or EasyTrac numbers, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details – relating either to you or other individuals.
- Not register more than one user account per person.
- Not impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organization.
- Not attempt to log on using another user's account.
- Not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication.
- If you are aged 16 or under, obtain your parent's/guardian's permission before participating.
Users should be aware that, unless otherwise stated, all posts or comments by the public on a Toronto Community Housing social media channel are considered to be part of a public record as defined by section 27 of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This includes any information attached or included in a post (e.g. information linked to a username). Please be advised that the privacy provisions of Part 2 of that Act would not apply to any information you post.
Most content posted to Toronto Community Housing channels is considered transitory and will not be kept. Users acknowledge that any content they post to Toronto Community Housing social media channels may become part of the public record and used in official Toronto Community Housing products. Toronto Community Housing has the sole discretion as to which content or comments may be saved as part of the corporation's official business records.
Use of and browsing of any Toronto Community Housing channels is done at user's own risk.