Toronto Community Housing properties are organized into Operating Units across the city. This puts services closer to residents.
You can contact us:
If you want to talk to someone in person, you can talk to your Superintendent, but you may have to visit your Operating Unit or Property Management office (for some buildings). For faster service, call ahead to make an appointment. If you aren't sure where your Operating Unit or Property Management office is, the Client Care Centre can tell you which office to visit.
By phoneYou can reach the Client Care Centre 24 hours a day at 416-981-5500.
Office hoursOperating Unit and Property Management offices are typically open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. They are closed on weekends and holidays. If these hours are different for your Property Management office, the appropriate hours will be posted on the office door.
Your local Operating Unit or Property Management staff
These staff members serve residents in your building. You can ask them for information and for things you need.
When you visit an office to speak with someone in person, you can:
- ask questions about your lease
- ask questions about your rent
- pay your rent
- request a transfer to a different unit
- get copies of Toronto Community Housing tenant policies
- ask any questions you have about your tenancy or your account
- fill out forms to report a change in income, to complete your annual rent review, and to have someone new move into or out of your home.