|Nick Macrae (Vice-Chair)|
Councillor Ana Bailão
Mohammed Mominul Haque
Chair of the Board (voting ex-officio member)
|Rose-Ann Lee, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer |
Kelly Skeith, Acting Chief Development Officer
Allen Murray, Vice President, Facilities Management
The Building Investment, Finance and Audit Committee (BIFAC) is established as a committee of the Board of Directors of Toronto Community Housing to assist the Board in fulfilling its responsibilities in respect of:
- Capital Funds and investments (with an Advisory Committee, if needed)
- Capital projects, real property and building revitalization
- Building state of repair and environmental sustainability
- Budget, Financial Reporting and Financial Statements
- Internal Audit, Accounting Systems and Internal Controls
- External Audits
- Financial Compliance
- Financial and Fraud Risk
- Information Technology
- Oversight of Internal Audit
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Delegated Financial Authority: $5 million
Investment Advisory Committee:
The Investment Advisory Committee (IAC) is established as an advisory committee to the Building Investment, Finance and Audit Committee. The purpose of the Investment Advisory Committee is to assist the Building Investment, Finance and Audit Committee in fulfilling its responsibilities in respect of Capital Funds and Investments. Read the
Investment Advisory Committee Charter (PDF)
- Both BIFAC and IAC must meet once each quarter and may meet more often.
Notice of appointment:
Toronto Community Housing's (TCHC) Building Investment, Finance and Audit Committee has confirmed the appointment of two new members to its Investment Advisory Committee. Jing Lu and Martha Tredgett, who assumed their roles on September 2, 2021.
Ms. Lu and Ms. Tredgett have joined Committee Chair Nick McRae, TCHC President and CEO Jag Sharma and Board members Adele Imrie and Martin Willschick on the Investment Advisory Committee.
Visit the event calendar to see upcoming committee meetings.