Social distancing measures
Toronto Community Housing has put in place a number of social distancing measures to protect public health and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Our offices are open, but closed to walk-in visits until further notice. Staff will meet with tenants by appointment.
- Community rooms, recreation rooms and amenity spaces are closed to social gatherings. Food programs delivered by agencies will continue to operate.
- Laundry rooms remain open and will be cleaned several times a day.
- We are continuing to provide emergency repairs, but all other requests will be completed at a later date.
- In-suite capital work is suspended until further notice, except for repairs to fire life safety equipment and window air conditioner exchanges. Vendors doing this work will wear personal protective equipment for your protection.
What if I need to contact staff about my rent or any another matter?
You can get service over the phone or book an appointment through our 24-hour Client Care Centre at 416-981-5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about safety and security?
Our Community Safety Unit Special Constables are still working in the community and the CSU Dispatch at 416-921-2323 is still operating.
Protecting yourself from infection
Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 15 seconds to prevent infection is as effective as using hand sanitizer, which is in short supply across the city.
Learn more: Visit torontohousing.ca/coronavirus or toronto.ca/covid-19.