Everyone deserves the chance to connect, learn and succeed. The Connected for Success program has been expanded to three different plans, so that you can sign up for the plan that works for you.
What exactly will I get from the Connected for Success program?
If you qualify for the Connected for Success program, you can get one of four Rogers Connected for Success Internet plans:
- Internet 25u: $9.99/month (plus taxes), unlimited usage, up to 25Mbps download speed.
- Internet 50u: $14.99/month (plus taxes), unlimited usage, up to 50Mbps download speed.
- Internet 75u: $24.99/month (plus taxes), unlimited usage, up to 75Mbps download speed.
- Ignite Internet 150u: $34.99/month (plus taxes), unlimited usage, up to 150Mbps download speed.
Each plan also includes:
- Unlimited usage
- Free courier installation and modem (Wi-Fi enabled) rental
- No credit check required
- Available assistance from our designated representatives available Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
today to see if you qualify.
Where can I get more information about the program?
You can visit the Connected for Success website
for more information.
How do I contact Rogers?You can contact Rogers by phone at 1-866-689-0758.
Will I be charged fees above the monthly rate for my plan plus tax?You will be charged late fees if you do not pay your bill on time. You should not see any other charges on your bill. If you ever see a charge above the monthly rate, contact Rogers.
How can I protect my children while they are online?While there are great places for your kids to learn and play on the Internet, there is always the opportunity for your kids to stumble across inappropriate sites and content. Rogers Online Protection includes parental controls to help you protect your kids by managing their Internet, email and instant messenger experiences with powerful filters, online timers that limit their access to the Internet to certain timeframes, and online activity report cards. If you need help, technical support is available 24 hours a day—call 1-855-381-7839.
Where can I find the due date for my bill?All Rogers invoice payments are due 30 days from the start of the bill date, whether you are a bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual subscriber. This date can be found on the top right corner of your invoice.
How do I pay my Rogers bill?
There are several ways you can pay your bill, so choose a method that's convenient for you:
Online through the Rogers website
- Pre-authorized chequing or credit card payment
- By Internet/telephone banking or at most banks
- By cheque mailed to:
PO Box 9100
Don Mills, ON
Allow five business days for your payment to reach Rogers and be processed.
How can I confirm if Rogers received my last payment and check my balance?
There are several ways you can confirm your payment and account balance:
Create your MyRogers account online and track your payment history
- Call 1-888-764-3771 and select the Billing and Payment option
- From your Rogers wireless phone, dial *BILL and it will provide your last payment made and account balance