What is YouthPlants?
YouthPlants is an online pre-employment and life-skills development program for youths who are impacted by Covid-19 and looking for employment.
Who is eligible?
- Toronto Community Housing tenants aged 18 to 29 as of September 2020.
What does this program offer?|
- Gain new employment skills.
- Identify job opportunities in the automotive, TV & film production, social services and general labour industry.
- Learn about wellness to cope with isolation due to Covid-19.
- Understand the changing job market and what you need to get a long-term employment.
- Honorarium upon completion of the program.
When does the program start?
How do I apply?