Toronto Community Housing will give you keys or fobs for your unit and for your mailbox. You may also receive security fobs to use for the building's main entrance and other common spaces.
- If you need extra copies of your key, talk to your Superintendent.
- If you have lost your keys and need to have your locks changed, talk to your Superintendent. You may need to pay up to $99 to change the lock.
- In an emergency or after hours, call the Client Care Centre at
416-981-5500. It may take one to four hours for someone to respond.
- Residents are not allowed to change or add locks. Adding or changing locks is a violation of your lease. If your lock has to be broken to enter your unit, you will be charged for the repairs.
- Do not give copies of your keys or fobs to people who are not part of your household. This puts everyone's safety at risk and violates your lease.
- When you move out, return your keys to your Superintendent on your last day.
You will be charged up to $99 to replace locks and $25 for fobs. (These charges may change in the future. This page will be updated as changes are made.)