You can reach Toronto Community Housing's Client Care Centre 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year. We'll do our best to look after your needs.
Repairs and maintenance
Contact our Client Care Centre to request repair or maintenance.
- We respond to requests for repairs and maintenance within
five business days.
- We will work with you to find a lasting solution.
- Our agents will give you a reference number. This is your personal reference number to use when you follow up on your request. Be sure to ask for a reference number every time you call.
Call our Client Care Centre for emergency repairs:
- A staff person will be at your home
within four hours, depending on the type of repair.
- We will try to fix the problem or stop it from getting worse.
- If the repair is a temporary fix, your request is then treated as a regular repair, and staff will respond to it within five business days.
Accessible customer service
Toronto Community Housing's Accessible Customer Service policy follows the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
To learn more about this law,
visit the Government of Ontario website
.The Accessible Customer Service policy follows these principles:
- Customer service will be provided in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities.
- Customers with disabilities shall fully benefit from the same services, in the same place, and in the same or similar way, as all other customers, unless an alternate measure is necessary.
- Customers with disabilities will be provided the same opportunity to access our services as all other customers.
Learn more about the Accessible Customer Service policy.Request this information in an alternate format