Be.Build.Brand. (B3) is a 10-week entrepreneurship program for Toronto Community Housing tenants between the ages of 18 and 29. The program supports entrepreneurial ideas in the pre-incubation stage and helps participants to turn their ideas into viable business plans. The program offers exposure to relevant entrepreneurship content, industry guest speakers, and capacity-building opportunities.
Participants will get the opportunity to pitch their ideas to a panel of judges for a chance to win seed funds for their business venture.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, this year's program will be held online.
The program is hosted throughout a three-month period. A three-hour session is typically delivered once a week with some weeks having two sessions per week.
- Thursday, October 15, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, October 22, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, October 29, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, November 5, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, November 12, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 17, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, November 19, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, November 26, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, December 3, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Thursday, December 10, from 6 to 9 p.m.
Who is eligible?
- Toronto Community Housing tenants
- Youth who are 18 to 29 years old (as of September)
- Not a previous recipient of Be.Build.Brand. start-up business fund
What are the program benefits?
- Potential funding through Pitch Contest
- Development of a viable business plan
- Networking opportunities with industry mentors and Be.Build.Brand alumni
- Weekly training and skill-building opportunities
How do I apply?
- Download the fillable application form (PDF).
- Email your completed form to email@example.com no later than Thursday, October 15, 2020.
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted by the Be.Build.Brand. representative.
Who can I contact?
For information on how to enroll in the Be.Build.Brand. program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647-881-4092.
Be.Build.Brand in the news
In partnership with: