Toronto Community Housing has several indoor and outdoor swimming pools across the city that are available to tenants and their families. These pools are operated in partnership with PPL Aquatic, Fitness & Spa Group Inc.
Toronto Community Housing pools opened on Thursday, July 1 and will close at 6 p.m. Saturday, September 4, 2021. The two indoor pools are currently closed under COVID-19 protocols.
|Monday||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
For more information about pool hours, call PPL Aquatic, Fitness & Spa Group Inc. at 905-501-7210.
5 Brahms Ave.
- 5005 Dundas/57 Mabelle
- 20 Gordonridge Pl. (Indoor - closed due to COVID-19 protocols)
4301 Kingston Rd. (Indoor - closed due to COVID-19 protocols)
90 Mornelle Ct.
- 5 Needle Firway
- 251 Roywoods (currently closed for construction)
- 609 The East Mall
15 Tobermory Dr. (currently closed for construction)
- 2 Tree Sparroway
- 720 Trethewey Dr.
2739 Victoria Park Ave.
- 415 Willowdale Ave.
Safety measures for pool use during COVID-19
- The capacity of the pool, including the pool deck, is 15 people.
- You must sign in with the lifeguard before attending the pool.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before entering the pool area.
- Stay away if you have a cough or fever or any symptoms, even mild ones.
- Keep six feet away from others, except those in your immediate household.
- You must bring your own folding chairs.
- All washrooms and change rooms are closed.
- Commonly touched surfaces such as handrails and ladders will be sanitized.
- Wear a face mask at all times, except when you are in the pool.
- Lifeguards will wear face shields for your and their safety.
Following direction from the City of Toronto, we will not be holding swimming lessons at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will communicate any changes as we receive information from the city.
When the City of Toronto issues a heat warning or extended heat warning, the operating hours for Toronto Community Housing's swimming pools may be extended to 9 p.m. based on operational needs. During a heat warning or extended heat warning, please visit the pool site for extended hours.
Other pool locations:
Tenants are welcome to visit any City of Toronto pools across the city. The City of Toronto has 62 indoor pools, 58 outdoor pools, 100 wading pools, 93 splash pads and the Kidstown water park.