Toronto Community Housing's 2016 Annual Review is now available. It looks back at what we achieved last year and looks ahead to the work still to be done. The review reports on the progress of our strategic priorities and shows how we collaborated with community agencies, partners and tenants to deliver better outcomes and better customer service to tenants in 2016.
Highlights from the 2016 Annual Review
- We completed nearly $240 million worth of capital repair projects from our $250-million budget, with the balance committed and underway by year end.
- We delivered a record $9 million in accessible upgrades and modifications to units and common spaces.
- We installed or upgraded 3,134 high-definition digital security cameras across our communities, bringing the total number of cameras to over 8,000.
- With the help of our partners, we delivered sport-for-development programs to 1,590 children and youth in our communities.
- We responded to more than 42,000 administrative requests and 304,000 maintenance requests.
- We created a Customer Service Strategy Framework to define our service standards and guide employees.
Read the 2016 Annual Review online
Find out more about our progress in 2016 and where we are headed this year by reading the 2016 Annual Review.
Why is this a review and not a report?
Traditional annual reports include financial statements for the previous year. This year's annual review was designed to be a quick read and is less than half the number of pages of last year's annual report. Instead of the usual four pages dedicated to financial statements, the 2016 Annual Review includes a one-page summary of the 2016 financials, which is why it's considered a "review." The 2016 Consolidated Financial Statements are available on our website as a separate PDF.
Printed copies are available
To request a printed copy of the 2016 Annual Review, call 416-981-5500, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your local Operating Unit office.