Out of school and looking for part-time work? Look no further. UPS has partnered with Toronto Community Housing to hire Driver Helpers from within our communities to deliver packages. This temporary, entry-level position will provide experience and the possibility of permanent opportunities with UPS.
Come to the UPS Job fair on Oct 16, 2013 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at 931 Yonge Street (near Rosedale subway station) if you:
- are able to work in a fast-paced environment
- can lift up to 70 lbs unassisted
- are willing to work outdoors (all year round)
- are looking for Part-time work (3 to 5 hour shifts)
- have flexible availability and can work during the day
Orientation begins at 5 p.m. and one-on-one interviews begin at 6 p.m.
To be interviewed for the position you must:
- Be 17 years or older
- Be able to work Monday to Friday (start time will depend on your assigned route)
- Have black or brown shoes that can be polished and lace-up
If you need help writing your resume and cover letter or want interview practice, feel free to contact or drop in to one of the following agencies for support.
- Downtown: Dixion Hall | Harris Blentic | 416-956-4949 ext. 203
- West: Career Foundation | Evelyn Akselrod | 416-235-1091 ext. 23
- East: WoodGreen Community Services | 416- 645-6000 ext. 2316
- City-wide: Youth Employment Services | Tara Cracknell | 416-504-0123
For more information, please contact Ansonett Palmer at 416-981-4069
You must pre-register for this job fair. Please e-mail: email@example.com. Please note: Criminal record checks are required for this position.