The Community Management Plan (CMP) is an important document for Toronto Community Housing.� It�s a guide for where we want to go and how we want to do it.� Really, everything we do it links back to the Community Management Plan.� It includes our plans for:
- keeping our buildings maintained
- creating healthy communities
- engaging and creating opportunities for tenants
- having a great place to work, and�
- being financially responsible.
The Community Management Plan 2008-2010 talks about the progress we�ve made on the initiatives from the CMP 2007-2009 and explains how we will move forward.� This update was developed after consultations with tenants, staff, and other partners.� We learned that we are still on the right track with our priorities and that we need to continue to focus on the things that are most important:�
- a good state of repair in buildings
- safe communities
- social inclusion, especially regarding mental health and social isolation.
The full CMP is available here.����