Please call 416-981-5520 with your current contact information so we can reach you when it's time to return home.
- Weekend Service Hours at Wellesley Community Centre:
Saturday, Sunday and Monday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
(If you have questions outside of those hours, please call the Wellesley Tenant Information Hotline at 416-981-5520)
- Closures for Sunday and Monday (reopening on Tuesday):
- Temporary Relocation Centre at 375 Bleecker Street
- St. James Town library in the Wellesley Community Centre
- Closures for Monday only (reopening on Tuesday):
South Tower residents (apt. numbers ending in 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 or 15), please remember:
North Tower resident
- Visitors are allowed from 9 am - 9 pm
- All visitors must sign in and out with security because of the Fire Watch
- You will hear construction noises and may smell related odours. Air quality tests continue and the building's air is safe.
- Leave fans and dehumidifiers on. They help get rid of moisture.
- Damaged wristbands can be brought into the community centre for a new one. We are working on a system to replace the wristbands.
s (apt. numbers ending in 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26):
Work continues 24 hours a day to clean and make repairs to units in the North tower. We will ensure tenants will have a place to stay until they are allowed to return.
The donation centre at 519 Church is closed. The new donation centre is at 257 Jarvis Street, north of Dundas Street. There are shuttle buses from the Wellesley Community Centre. Please bring your yellow registration card.
Visit the new donation centre for new and used items such as:
- School supplies
- Pots and pans
- Pet food
- Non-perishable food
Meals are no longer available at the Wellesley Community Centre. For those of you still in temporary accommodations, food vouchers are available at the community centre; please bring your yellow registration card with you.