The provincial government has declared a state of emergency in an effort to
combat the spread of COVID-19. During the emergency, Toronto Community
Housing is continuing to provide essential operations to tenants.
Please be advised that the following measures are in effect until further notice:
- To support social distancing efforts in place across the city, all TCHC
offices will close to the public and tenants on March 18 at 2 p.m. Staff will
meet with tenants by appointment only. Tenants should contact the Client
Care Centre to request services.
- All non-essential maintenance and repairs will be deferred.
- All 2020 Tenant Election activities and all public meetings are suspended.
TCHC is also taking the following measures in our communities:
- We are cleaning and disinfecting common areas where people gather and
all frequently touched surfaces three times daily.
- We are advising people not to visit our buildings if they have returned from
travel outside Canada or have respiratory illness, cough, fever or trouble
If you become ill with COVID-19 symptoms, please self-isolate. Stay home and
avoid close contact with others, including those in your home.
If you are self-isolating, need emergency repairs or help with the
tasks of daily living, contact the Client Care Centre at 416-981-5500