It’s now easier to get information about accessibility at Toronto Community
Housing. The new accessibility section
communicates what we're doing about accessibility in a
more efficient and readily available way.
One of the key features of the new section is that site visitors can now easily
request content on our website in an alternate format.
For site visitors with low vision, we have added instructions on
how to adjust text size and zoom in on our website.
- The accessibility section is now listed in the left-side menu as well as on the home page. See
How to access the new section below for details.
- Links are clearer and go to the right place.
- Content is organized across several web pages rather than all on one long page.
- Headings and paragraphs are tagged correctly in the HTML markup, making it easier for people who use assistive technology (like screen readers) to read the content.
What kind of information is covered?
Here’s what you can find in the new accessibility section:
How to access the new section
There are three ways to get to the new accessibility section on our website:
- From the home page, click on the accessibility button on the right
- From any page on our website, click on Accessibility in the left-side menu
- Go to
Questions about accessibility?
If you have questions about accessibility at Toronto Community Housing, email