What does customer service mean to you? We want to fully understand your needs and what service improvements you want us to work on.�
We�re creating a resident charter to communicate our service commitments. The charter will include input from residents and staff. Please join us and tell us what matters to you when it comes to better service.�
All residents are invited to attend one of six meetings in April and May to discuss "what customer service means to you". These meetings provide an opportunity for residents to tell us what they think should be included in the charter.
Light refreshments will be provided and TTC token reimbursement is available on request. Please tell us five business days before a meeting if you need a language interpreter or attendant care, and at least 10 business days before a meeting if you need an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter.
For more information, call�416-981-4929�or send an email to�email@example.com�
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 1 to 3:30 p.m., Cedarbrae Manor
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 6 to 8:30 p.m., Tam O'Shanter Towers
- Thursday, April 28, 2016, 1 to 3:30 p.m., Bathurst Place
- Thursday, April 28, 2016, 6 to 8:30 p.m., Champlain Place
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 1 to 3:30 p.m., Regent Park
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 6 to 8:30 p.m., 931 Yonge St
Learn more about the new resident charter.