The Annual Report details the work Toronto Community Housing did in 2014 toward achieving our vision of better homes, better neighbourhoods and a better Toronto for all.
The Annual Report also features stories about residents who are making a difference in their community. These stories will be shared on our website, and you can read the first story today.
Highlights from the 2014 Annual Report
- Toronto Community Housing is home to more than 110,000 people (this number changes as household sizes
- 38 per cent of residents are 24 years of age or younger
- In 2014, Toronto Community Housing completed more than 300,000 work orders in response to service requests
- Over 1,300 resident suites received upgraded domestic water piping
- Over 44,000 square metres of roof area was improved, an area equal to 7 football fields
Find out more about our progress in 2014, and where we are headed this year, by downloading the 2014 Annual Report.
To request a printed copy of the 2014 Annual Report, call the Client Care Centre at 416-981-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org