Toronto Community Housing has put in place an interim leadership structure to support its efforts to provide residents with timely, effective service. The following interim assignments are in effect until further notice.
- Greg Spearn will oversee Asset Management, Resident and Community Services, Community Safety, Public Affairs and the Business Efficiencies unit in his role as interim President and CEO. Greg will continue to oversee Development, community revitalization efforts, real estate, Facilities Management and vendor management as the company�s Chief Development Officer.�
- Pamela Spencer will serve as interim Vice President, Human Resources. She will oversee the labour relations, recruitment and organizational development functions. Pamela will continue to oversee the company�s legal services, corporate governance, Information Technology, procurement, risk management and insurance, and the Diversity, Fairness and Human Rights Office as General Counsel
- Jason Gorel will oversee the company�s payroll, benefits and compensation functions. This is in addition to his responsibilities for financial services, accounting services and the budget as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.
- Lenna Bradburn will oversee the company�s Community Safety Unit, in addition to her duties as Vice President, Resident and Community Services
- Hugh Lawson, Director of Strategic Planning and Stakeholder Relations, will now oversee the company�s council liaison function in addition to regular duties.
These interim changes position Toronto Community Housing to continue toward achieving its strategic priorities of quality homes, vibrant communities and service excellence.