Attention Toronto Community Housing tenants: come to this pop-up COVID-19 testing clinic if you have any symptoms or believe you have come into contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Dates and times:
- Tuesday, May 4, 11, 18 and 25 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.Saturday, May 8 and 22 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Location: Jane Street Hub, 1541 Jane Street.
- Jane St. and Tretheway Dr.
- Indoor venue
- Bring your OHIP card if you have one, but it is not required. Bring a piece of ID or something with your name on it (bill, passport, etc.)
- There is no cost to get tested.