Toronto Community Housing is Canada's largest provider of social housing, delivering homes for nearly 60,000 households with low and moderate incomes. By providing clean, safe, well-maintained and affordable housing, Toronto Community Housing builds better homes, better neighborhoods and a better Toronto for all.
Toronto Community Housing's Strategic Procurement team has a duty to perform the following:
- Seek out competitive pricing.
- Disclose all requirements so vendors understand whether they can compete.
- Disclose to vendors how we evaluate bids and the considerations we apply to our review.
- Decline non-compliant proposals.
- Treat all vendors equally and fairly.
- Award to the highest scoring/lowest price bidder.
Only documents found on the Toronto Community Housing website, BravoSolution OTP, and on Biddingo are to be considered the "official" documents. Toronto Community Housing accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information found on other websites other than those outlined above. The onus is on the vendor to check any of the above mentioned platforms to verify they have received all relevant information.
It is the vendor's sole responsibility to ensure their submissions are received by the time and date specified within the document.
Quarterly awarded opportunities