We offer competitive compensation and a uniquely challenging and rewarding organizational culture where every employee's work helps us improve homes, communities and Toronto.
In addition to the reward of making a difference, our employees in CSU enjoy:
- a competitive annual salary and compensation package;
- 15 days paid annual vacation, increasing with years of service;
- rotating shifts;
- an OMERS pension plan with 100-per-cent employer matching;
- training and development programs, including a tuition reimbursement program of up to $1,000 per year;
- a GoodLife Fitness membership discount;
- excellent medical and dental benefits including maternity/parental leave;
- a supportive and caring employee and family assistance program; and
- employee recognition programs and long service awards.