Doing Business with Toronto Community Housing
Toronto Community Housing enters into agreements with many businesses to provide a range of goods and services for our communities. Vendors interested in working with Toronto Community Housing should review our current bid opportunities.
If you are planning on doing business with Toronto Community Housing, you are affected by the following:
- Human Rights, Harassment and Fair Access Policy
- Vendor Standard Terms & Conditions
- Vendor Code of Conduct
- Fair Wage Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Note: Toronto Community Housing's Procurement Policy was updated on October, 22, 2012. Please read the new version linked to above.
- Green Plan Policy
- Health and Safety Program
- Community Economic Development Program and
- Ontario Labour Conditions, Construction Lien Claims and Trade.
Have a look at the RFP / Tender Archive.
Current RFPs / Tenders
|Release Date, Closing Date||Bid #||Description||Addendum||Status|
|March 6, 2014 - 12:54pm - March 28, 2014 - 11:00am||RFVQ 17 ∕ 14||Waste Collection & Disposal||No||Open|
|March 5, 2014 - 3:52pm - April 2, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 31 ∕ 14||Management of Staffing and Operations of TCHC Swimming Pools||No||Open|
|March 3, 2014 - 5:00pm - March 27, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 14 ∕ 14||Replacement of Guards and Railings @ Various TCHC Properties||No||Open|
|February 24, 2014 - 4:31pm - March 17, 2014 - 11:00am||RFQ 16 ∕ 14||Supply of Pumps, Seals and Couplings||No||Open|