Doing Business with Toronto Community Housing
Toronto Community Housing enters into agreements with many businesses to provide a range of goods and services for our communities. Vendors interested in working with Toronto Community Housing should review our current bid opportunities.
If you are planning on doing business with Toronto Community Housing, you are affected by the following:
- Human Rights, Harassment and Fair Access Policy
- Vendor Standard Terms & Conditions
- Vendor Code of Conduct
- Fair Wage Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Note: Toronto Community Housing's Procurement Policy was updated on October, 22, 2012. Please read the new version linked to above.
- Green Plan Policy
- Health and Safety Program
- Community Economic Development Program and
- Ontario Labour Conditions, Construction Lien Claims and Trade.
Have a look at the RFP / Tender Archive.
Current RFPs / Tenders
|Release Date, Closing Date||Bid #||Description||Addendum||Status|
|July 22, 2014 - 3:40pm - August 15, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 109 ∕ 14||Sump Pump Pit and Catch Basin Cleaning||No||Open|
|July 18, 2014 - 3:27pm - August 8, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 131 ∕ 14||Elevator Maintenance @ Various TCHC Properties||No||Open|
|July 17, 2014 - 4:27pm - August 18, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 105/14||Hydro-Vault Repairs||Yes||Open|
|July 17, 2014 - 3:52pm - August 15, 2014 - 11:00am||RFVQ 68 ∕ 13B:||Bulk General Repairs Services||No||Open|
|July 8, 2014 - 4:01pm - July 31, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 118 ∕ 14||Fire Alarm Audibility and Panel Replacements at Three (3) Sites||Yes||Open|
|July 4, 2014 - 2:06pm - July 25, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 114 ∕ 14||Flooring Replacement @ Various TCHC Properties||Yes||Open|