Doing Business with Toronto Community Housing
Toronto Community Housing enters into agreements with many businesses to provide a range of goods and services for our communities. Vendors interested in working with Toronto Community Housing should review our current bid opportunities.
If you are planning on doing business with Toronto Community Housing, you are affected by the following:
- Human Rights, Harassment and Fair Access Policy
- Vendor Standard Terms & Conditions
- Vendor Code of Conduct
- Fair Wage Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Note: Toronto Community Housing's Procurement Policy was updated on October, 22, 2012. Please read the new version linked to above.
- Green Plan Policy
- Health and Safety Program
- Community Economic Development Program and
- Ontario Labour Conditions, Construction Lien Claims and Trade.
Have a look at the RFP / Tender Archive.
Current RFPs / Tenders
|Release Date, Closing Date||Bid #||Description||Addendum||Status|
|November 18, 2013 - 1:06pm - January 10, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 26 ⁄ 13||Office and Commercial Janitorial Services||No||Open|
|November 15, 2013 - 4:02pm - December 6, 2013 - 11:00am||RFP 172 ∕ 13||Bulk General Repairs @ Jane Falstaff||Yes||Open|
|November 14, 2013 - 5:59pm - December 12, 2013 - 11:00am||RFP 179/13||COMMUNITY VISIONING AND FEASIBILITY STUDY||Yes||Open|
|November 14, 2013 - 11:43am - December 6, 2013 - 11:00am||RFQ 181 ∕ 13||Client Care, Dispatch and Facilities Management Operational Assessment||Yes||Open|
|November 13, 2013 - 2:32pm - December 13, 2013 - 11:00am||RFQ 177 ∕ 13||Landscape Architectural Services for Regent Park Athletic Grounds||Yes||Open|