Doing Business with Toronto Community Housing
Toronto Community Housing enters into agreements with many businesses to provide a range of goods and services for our communities. Vendors interested in working with Toronto Community Housing should review our current bid opportunities and our new guide for vendors.
We have developed a guide to help new and current vendors move smoothly through our procurement process.
Learn about our procurement process, including:
- An overview of procurement at Toronto Community Housing
- Vendor policies
- Procurement methods
- How to obtain bid documents
- The bid process
- Submission and receipt of bids
- The proposal evaluation and award process
- What happens after the bidding process
Have a look at the RFP / Tender Archive.
- 2014 public tender awards
- 2015 Q1 public tender awards
- 2015 Q2 public tender awards
- 2015 Q3 public tender awards
Current RFPs / Tenders
|Release Date, Closing Date||Bid #||Description||Addendum||Status|
|November 23, 2015 - 10:46am - December 14, 2015 - 11:00am||RFP 15361||TRP Toilet Replacement - 275, 285, 295 Shuter St - Tower Renewal Program||No||Open|
|November 20, 2015 - 4:22pm - December 11, 2015 - 11:00am||15456||Building Automation Systems - Various Locations||Yes||Open|
|November 17, 2015 - 3:31pm - December 11, 2015 - 11:00am||RFP 15402||Common Area Accessibility & Flooring Replacement @ 50 Tuxedo Court||No||Open|
|October 30, 2015 - 3:50pm - December 1, 2015 - 11:00am||RFP 15314||Site Servicing - Lawrence Heights Phase 1A||Yes||Open|