Doing Business with Toronto Community Housing
Toronto Community Housing enters into agreements with many businesses to provide a range of goods and services for our communities. Vendors interested in working with Toronto Community Housing should review our current bid opportunities.
If you are planning on doing business with Toronto Community Housing, you are affected by the following:
- Human Rights, Harassment and Fair Access Policy
- Vendor Standard Terms & Conditions
- Vendor Code of Conduct
- Fair Wage Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Note: Toronto Community Housing's Procurement Policy was updated on October, 22, 2012. Please read the new version linked to above.
- Green Plan Policy
- Health and Safety Program
- Community Economic Development Program and
- Ontario Labour Conditions, Construction Lien Claims and Trade.
Have a look at the RFP / Tender Archive.
Current RFPs / Tenders
|Release Date, Closing Date||Bid #||Description||Addendum||Status|
|October 21, 2014 - 11:11am - November 10, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 195 ∕ 14||Back Flow Prevention Annual Inspection||No||Open|
|October 21, 2014 - 10:54am - November 11, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP AP14-05||Structural Concrete Formwork @ Alexandra Park Phase 1A Townhomes||No||Open|
|October 15, 2014 - 4:46pm - November 4, 2014 - 11:00am||RFQ 196/14||RFQ 196/14: Avaya VoIP Maintenance Support||Yes||Open|
|October 14, 2014 - 4:39pm - November 5, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 191 ∕ 14||Building Envelope Repairs||Yes||Open|
|October 2, 2014 - 4:31pm - October 28, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP AP14-12||Drywall @ Alexandra Park Phase 1A Townhomes||No||Open|
|September 18, 2014 - 4:24pm - November 4, 2014 - 11:00am||RFP 116/14:||Heritage Home Repairs (Beverly, Carlton, Pembroke & Winchester)||Yes||Open|