Board of Directors
The Board of Directors oversees the management of Toronto Community Housing and monitors its performance against its strategic plan.
The Board is accountable to the sole shareholder, the City of Toronto, through presentation of its business plan, annual reports and financial statements.
The Board is made up of:
- three City Councillors
- the Mayor or someone representing the Mayor
- nine citizens, including two Toronto Community Housing tenants
- Board Code of Conduct Policy (PDF)
- Board Conflict of Interest Policy (PDF)
- Board Reimbursement Policy (PDF)
- Board Deputation Policy (PDF)
- Director Education and Board Development Policy (PDF)
- Board of Directors Meeting Procedures (PDF)