Corporate Affairs and Audit Committee
Norman (Bud) Purves (voting ex officio member)
Jason Gorel, Chief Financial Officer
The Corporate Affairs and Audit Committee (the "Committee") is established as a committee of the Board. The purpose of the Committee is to assist the Board of Directors of Toronto Community Housing (the "Board") in fulfilling its responsibilities in respect of:
- Integrity of the financial reporting process and financial statements;
- System of internal audit and controls for disclosures and accounting compliance;
- External audit of the financial statements;
- Financial compliance requirements;
- Management of financial and fraud risk;
- Recommendations by the Auditor General;
- Information technology investments; and
- Review of operating activities and financial statement reporting of subsidiaries and joint ventures.
Terms of Reference:
Please refer to the attached terms of reference for more information about this committee, including its responsibilities and authority.
- CAAC - Terms of Reference - April 2013 application/pdf - 36kb