Corporate Affairs and Audit Committee
Councillor Frances Nunziata
Norman (Bud) Purves (voting ex officio member)
Jason Gorel, Chief Financial Officer
The Corporate Affairs and Audit Committee (the "Committee") is established as a committee of the Board. The purpose of the Committee is to assist the Board of Directors of Toronto Community Housing (the "Board") in fulfilling its responsibilities in respect of:
- Integrity of the financial reporting process and financial statements;
- System of internal audit and controls for disclosures and accounting compliance;
- External audit of the financial statements;
- Financial compliance requirements;
- Management of financial and fraud risk;
- Recommendations by the Auditor General;
- Information technology investments; and
- Review of operating activities and financial statement reporting of subsidiaries and joint ventures.
Terms of Reference:
Please refer to the attached terms of reference for more information about this committee, including its responsibilities and authority.
- CAAC - Terms of Reference - April 2013 application/pdf - 36kb
Corporate Affairs Committee meetings
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014 - 12:00 Corporate Affairs and Audit Committee Meeting, 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 11:00 Corporate Affairs and Audit Committee Meeting, 12:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 27, 2014 - 11:00 Corporate Affairs and Audit Committee Meeting, 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 11:00 Corporate Affairs and Audit Committee Meeting, 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 6, 2014 - 12:30 Corporate Affairs and Audit Committee Meeting, 12:30 p.m.